What is the treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) disease ?

Dear Sir, My father having age of 59yr is suffering from the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) disease. I have Some Question regarding the diseases 1. Treatment of IPF? 2. What should do and not do by patient of IPF 3. Any Prescription of Exercise, Yoga or any other thing to keep lungs feet and healthy 4. Survival rate of patient? 5. What is the Lung transplantation? 6. What is the right time to get lung transplantation? 7. What percent of chance of survive after transplantation? Currently following medicine prescribed by Dr. to my father, could someone tell me the use and side effect of each tablet? - Lumenac - Azoran - Sheical 500 Kindly resolve my query Thank in Advance for devoting your valuable time to read and answer
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011