What is the treatment if i have a T4 value of 134 ?

Sir, Recently my son about 3 month age carriedout T3,T4, TSH test. T3 & TSH are normal. T4 Value is 134. please tell me what is treatment that have become as normal
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic!
The values of Thyroid function tests vary with age, particularly in neonates. Congenital hypothyroidism requires urgent & prompt replacement L-thyroxine therapy for proper mental & physical development. You should consult with your endocrinologist for proper & timely treatment. A good pediatrician's help is also necessary. L-thyroxine therapy is managed by TSH values.