What is the treatment for the sore lump in my inner thigh ?

Hi, I have a lump on my inner left thigh, where my legs rub together. It appeared where I had rubbed my leg a little raw wearing shorts. (I am a little overweight , female, 22) The lump was hard and hurt quite a bit, especially when I walked. Now after a few days it is pretty red and seems kind of squishy. I am not sure if this is a boil, cyst, staph, or something else. Should I try to drain this myself?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011
please do not try to drain outthe lump,as there is all the posibility to become septic,which may give you harm in the long run.if you desire get it drainout fromyour nearest surgery with the use of some oral antibiotic and external application.
dr.mohsin madni