What is the treatment for pain and stiffness in stomach ?

My stomach is hard and stiff and there is slight pain Also i havnt been to the loo thi morning .. I did not eat nethn wrong but last nght i ate half mushroom puff and half Caramel nut tart whereas usually i only eat apple Or sAlad.. But i have no allergies or ne health prblms as such.. Please help .What should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Sep 2011
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
Hi Xyneia
Welcome to healthcare magic.
Mushrooms may be allergenic or cause gastric troubles in some .If you develop loose motion or vomiting then it could point to infection.But since you are constipated the pain could be due to gas itself.So try to drink plenty of water and eat something less spicy fibre rich diet.For the pain you can take analgesic anti spasmodic like cyclopam but if pain persists it's best to visit your doctor for thorough examination, diagnosis and appropriate treatment.