What is the treatment for facial hair?

Hello doctor. I want to know that is there any treatment growth of facial hair (mustache & beard) ?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jun 2010
dear amit
facial hair will grow natrually as you grow old
these are what is called as secondary sexual characters
so dont worry i dont know your age by the age of 16 years it will start growing
dont be in a hurry
let nature take care
all the best
dr manjula rau
  Anonymous's Response
Its about genetics, some men get facial hair and growth while others dont. Dont worry about it this is not so important try to like who you are the way you are. If your a female trying to grow facial hair, you can discuss hormone therapys with a sex change type of doctor. Although I suggest you just be yourself.. gay or not...a partner will love you for who you are! Start to love yourself.
  Anonymous's Response
The problem of unwanted facial hair extends beyond the normal need for tweezing, waxing, or depilatory application. Many women with excess facial hair suffer negative impact on their lifestyle that often makes them feel unfeminine and less confident. - casinos en ligne
  Anonymous's Response
A survey has found that 6 in 10 Australian women agree that men with facial hair are more sexually attractive than their cleaner-cut counterparts.meilleur casino