What is the treatment for dark circles around eyes ?

Hii im 16yr old female and have this puffy dark circles around my eyes that wont go..:-( Please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, do not worry, most common cause of it is irregular sleep habit, less fluid intake, defiency of vitamins n microminrals. so you should sleep normally, should plenty of liguid, n start tab of multivitamin n microminral once a day. along with it you should take healthy diet with protine n vitamin C riched diet. after this trial you can see improvement.
Dr aseem 9982583020
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
dark circle may be due to problem in skin ,blood vessels or bone or muscle
in your age group first two cause are common
they are due to heredity ,hormones ,improper sleep and diet ,sun exposure ,drugs ,stress ,smoking etc
there are many modality of treatment depend upon extend of damage like
peeling ,microderma ,non abltive rf ,laser etc
better to consult dermatologist
wear sun glass
drink plenty of water and fruits juice
eat more fruits and green veg
cream with kojic acid will help you
i hope i have answered your question