What is the treatment for chronic acne and liver/ gastric problems ?

Hello, I have chronic acne since age 13, and now i am 32.Acne is on back ( cystic ), and forehead (pustules). In my teen years the intensity of the acne was too strong. Then i took Roaccutane (Isotretinoin) , and acne stopped for 9 years, but i also had liver problems, gastric and potency problems. Then the acne returned at 32, though it is not too strong, but it is there constantly.My liver right side constantly feels swollen and sometimes there is very mild pain as well.I have no appetite and sluggish bowel movements. I take cod liver oil, carrot juice, Vitamin-e, zinc, psyllium husk and herbs like milk thistle, dandelion and burdock as well, for the liver. Plus, i use Retino-A cream (Tretinoin) every night.Just to add: about 4 years back i was hospitalised with jaundice/mild hepatitis , but recovered, though the appetite never came back after that. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011