What is the treatment for calcified dot lesion in right parietal region ?

respected sir, my sister was suffering from pain since last 2 yrs & bleed from nose .weekly interwal may be on next day bleeds . now she is 22yrs old . yesterday she undergo for C T scan , the IMPRESSION is - calcified dot lesion in right parietal region. sir what can i do ? please adwise me & what is the treatment ?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Feb 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. bleeding from nose is different. calcification in the parietal region is different. bleeding could be due to chronic cold, fingering habbit, or hypertension, defeciency of calcium. calcification in parietal region with out head ache is insignificant. and might be a old infection. consult a physician for both. thank you.