What is the treatment for androgenic hair loss ?

hi doc.i heard that elite hair clinics r solving this hair loss problem.plz advice me.25 male male adrogenic hairloss.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
You can try Minoxidil 5% and Finpecia 1 mg. If they don't work than only solution to your problem will be Hair Transplantation. Please see web site for details regarding hair transplantation.

General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to hcm.
Take vit-b,vit-e,protein,betacarotin riched diet.Dont keep your hair dry,nourish it with proper hair oil do some massage of oil on the scalp.Avoid stress.this will reduce your hair fall.Go to trichologist, dermatologist for better advice.