What is the treatment for a baby having running nose, fever with chills and rashes on the back and stomach ?

My 11th mth old granddaughter has a clear running nose , she's stopped up and is a little pale, we gave her tylenol for infants and its still at 100.1....she just whining alot My little 11mth old granddaughter is sick with a clear runny nose, a little cough, does n really want to eat, she s running fever and has a few splotches on hr bk and stomach,,,,she has been given tylenol and the temp is 100.1 now,,what do we need to watch for,,,she also had what looked like maybe chills a few min ago.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011