What is the treatment for Susceptibility ?

I am suffering from Susceptibility to take cold & severe Horseness ,please suggest medicine.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
You can try homoeopathy for this problem, it can give your permanent solution. Please find a homoeopathic physician in your city.
ENT Specialist Dr. Dinesh Valse's  Response
you might have got allergy thats why you get repeated attacks of cold. try to find whch factor triggers your cold try to avoid it. dont keep your hair wet for long period, dont take air blow form fan and AC directly on your face. wash your bed linens regularly and allow them to get dry in hot sun. try these things if stil gets attack consult ENT surgeon