What is the treatment for Nightfall ?

sir ihave problem of nightfall. My age is 21 year ,this problem is being from 4 year in a week about 5 times.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hi ramveer
The problem you are facing make you land sometimes in odd situation though physically nothing wrong is there. Your excessive desire for sex keeps your mind active and iin sleep it fulfills your desire. It can be checked. Start with healthy thoughts befire going to bed. Tab Neo 1 tds for one month.
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Dear Ramveer saini I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you, though you can start with Acd. Phos. Q 10 drops in a cup of water T.D.S.
This is just a palliative medicine, I would strongly insist you to find a good homoeopath around you and take his services, or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Actually speaking this is not a problem.When ever you get excited in your sleep out of your knowledge semen is released due to sexual stimilation.Please understand that semen production is a continuous process and it is possible that when you are awake you mind controls your desires and do not allow it to come out.So night fall happenes.
wishing you good health.