What is the treatment for Erectile dysfunction?

I am 19 and i have E.D. I need to know the treatments to stop it.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Erectile dysfunction, has it been diagnosed? If that is the case then you shall need treatment. You cannot make a self diagnosis of it. There are certain factors to be considered.

You can contact with your problems on
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Treatment depends on the cause.

Exercise, particularly perineal, anal contraction, aerobic exercise are an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.

When pharmacological methods fail, external vacuum pump can be used to attain erection.

sildenafil (Viagra), is commonly used drugs which is taken orally.

Alprostadil is available as a topical cream

as a last resort if other treatments have failed,prosthetic implants which involves the insertion of artificial rods into the penis.