What is the treatment for Adult Nocturnal enuresis causing fatigue, dizziness and dehydration?

Adult Nocturnal enuresis
I am a 23 years old girl and I wet my bed at night. The longest dry time used to be a week maximum but currently it's only one or two days if I am lucky. The first doctor I went to (I was 13 then I guess) prescribed Imipramine hydrochloride 25 mg. It did not improve my condition at all. The second doctor (I was 20) prescribed Imipramine hydrochloride 25 mg 3 times a day, Stimulan 800 mg 3 times a day and Neuroton 3 times a day. This combination made me fatigue and dizzy. I could not perform any activities or concentrate while taking it and my easy solution was to stop it. The last doctor prescribed Detrusitol 2 mg once a day, I took it for a week but there was absolutely no dry nights so I stopped taking it. I am so tired and exhausted and I am always so dehydrated due to losing massive amounts of fluids.

Asked On : Tue, 7 Jan 2014