What is the test for Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ?

How could I know that my 3yr old boy has a ADHD syndrome
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Occupational Therapist 's  Response
if you feel you child is ADHD, consult your child psychologist and occupational therapist, have a opinion about it. normally 3 years old children are active, just compare with other children.
their are several test available on internet, its an informal test, a questionnaire model. it is just to give an idea, not a conclusion.
eg: vanderblit ADHD parents rating scale, or check with DSM IV ADHD criteria
thank you.
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Ami Kotecha's  Response
u can cheaak ADHD by behaviour of ur child either he is more active then other kid. he is not ready to sit at one place. he is notdoing good in school. his eye contect with u is poor . waht abt his social behaviour
for further detail u can mail me my id is-