What is the suitable appetite to gain weight during pregnancy ?

hi i am 24 years old women.i am married. now i am 15 weeks pregnant .earlier i have abdominal pain ..nd my baby was in tube.after that the condition becomes normal.there is no abdominal pain nd no ectopic pregnancy .and the baby is in utras.i have to much headech regularly nd only acidity from the beginning. from the early stage of my pregnancy my weight was 60 then it gradually decline 60 , 59, 54 then now 51.before pregnancy my weight use to be 56-58. is this problematic? i am tensed.without this i don t have any other difficulties.for the headache my doctor suggest me to take paracetamol(NAPA).only when i can t tolerate the this safe to have paracetamol during pregnancy? and i have continued folic acid 3 time in a day,revital 32 ,in ones in a day(after lunch),sandocal-D 500mg ones in the morning and ipec-plus once in the dinner.this is all. now please suggest me what type of food is suitable for me to gain some extra weight.....and tell me some salutations....i will be helpful.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011