What is the sudden bulge which feels like something is pushing out from inside that I am experiencing in my pregnancy ?

I am 13 weeks pregnant and have had a sudden buldge that happens so suddenly it scares me. it happens just above my belly button on the right. it feels like something on the inside is pushing out. It was mostly scary at first but now its scary and it is starting to hurt. it hasn t happened more than 10 times but i think there is something very wrong and no one is taking me seriously.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear christine
welcome to healtcaremagic
Usually many women start to feel the need to be out of their regular clothes by the 3-4 month range. 16+ weeks      Fetal movements starts..You may had feeld bulging of you abdomen as per weeklydevlpment of baby.
please consult your doctor on your following Anti Natal care