What is the standard of care for treatment of left side hematoma following Hydrocelectomy ?

What is the standard of care for treatment of left side hematoma following Hydrocelectomy. After the hydrocelectomy my left side scrotum remained swollen. After four months my surgeon doctor aspirated the scrotum withdrawing 240 mil of hematoma- like fluid. This deflated the scrotum but the next day the fluid returned. After reviewing what had happened the surgeon scheduled me for a consult in approximately two months. Further aspiration has its own risks but I am concerned about the next day return of the fluid. I am assuming that it is no longer a hematoma and consists of fluid that should have drained elsewhere.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013