What is the solution for white spots that darken when exposed to sun ?

Hi I have a genetic problem which my mom n grandma having the samething V r having spots on our whole bodySpots that expose to sun are dark n remaining are white They are very deep into the skin I didnt get this by birth At the age of 12 they started n going on increase upto certain ageThey r very itchy n become red when expose to sun without any sunscreenIs there any solution for this Age - 23 Gender - Female
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011

Genetic conditions can present at any age.

You would need to apply sunscreen over all exposed parts of your body before going out.

You can take anti-histaminics for itching.

I suggest you to consult a dermatologist.

Hope I have answered your query.