What is the solution for white pimple on my face ?

dear doctor i have a provelem from childhood i have no of fat bit on my face when i puse it a whit fatty substences releses what will be the solution this provelem doctor i am 36 aged boy from childhood i have no of fatbits on my face when i puse it .it releses white fatty substences tell me the solution i am aplying adapalen clendamycine gel at night is it right
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Hi Ajay,

Welcome to HCM.
Fat on the face is part of generalised fat deposit and if you are slim, naturally fat on your face will be less. Eat more of food rich in fat to put on some fat.
As for the pimples on your face, don't squeeze them. It will leave black marks on your face. Consult a dermatologist and follow his advise.
Wish you all the best