What is the solution for white hair on the head ?

My age is 24.I have white hair off the head .i want to clear plz say some tips naturally for tat
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Mainly there are causes for premature graying of hair which needs to be addressed by your Dermatologist. Some causes are Premature greying of the hair is basically hereditary, excessive prolonged stress, anxiety and tension, severe illness like typhoid too can start greying of hair, excessive intake of tea, coffee and alcohol, excessive intake of fried and oily foods. Gooseberries are one of the important components in treating white hair. The fruit is taken and cut to pieces. It should be dried in shade. Direct sunlight should be avoided. This dried pieces are heated in coconut oil till the matter turns into thick dark oil. This should be applied every day.
Hair should be washed with a preparation made with dried Gooseberry soaked in water overnight. This preparation can also be used for massage.
Butter prepared from cow’s milk is beneficial in prevention of premature white hair. Even onion paste on the scalp helps to turn grey hair black. You must eat fresh green leafy vegetables and drink plenty of water. Massage your head everyday as this increases blood supply and prevents greying. GOOD LUCK !!!1