What is the solution for prolonged periods and will taking postinor 2 cause this ?

i took postinor 2 on 25th january and second tablet on 26th. i already had my period for january on 12th. on 1st february, i had a heavy flow which I m sure resulted from the drug. It stopped on the 5th february but since then it has turned to a very light bleeding flow and its been like that till now which makes it a total of 10 ten days. I m worried what is the solution to this
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
welcome to HeathcareMagic
If you had bleeding from 1-5 th of Feb then it was due to Postinor-2 and if your bleeding is still continuous you have to get examined by a Gynaecologist.After examination the Gynaec will give you the necessary treatment.