What is the solution for allergic reactions to wheat and egg?

i have had pins and needles in my body for some time now, i knew i had intolerance to yeast, but recently had scary experience my chest became heavy and tight and my heart racing, i ended up in hosptial but the ecg normal bloods normal, but i checked the 5 days previous to the event and i changed my diet and ate alot of whole wheat products , the docotors where baffled could i have allergy to wheat? how will i find this out , i have conducted a food diary past week and when i eat eggs i get the same sensation in my arms legs head pins and needles as i do with wheat can you help me. Karen Murphy
Asked On : Sat, 15 Mar 2014