What is the solution for Autism ?

sir, i am having 7- years girl child.I have noticed in her behavior is not perfectly as compare to other child of same age group. what can i do . pl. help me sanjay padhi 0977110024 sanjaybapu1@rediffmail.com
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
dear sanjay
first of all why you wrote its as an autism
you said that its 7 year old child and you noticed some of the abnormal behavior
we need to see her behavior
autistic child are by birth only and gradually you can notice her symptoms through her routine activities
do inform me in detail about her behavior
we can give them some of the homeopathic medicines for the same and that will work on her for sure
but before commiting anything let me see the patient first
all the best
Psychiatrist, Child Dr. Hemang M. Shah's  Response
Dear Sanjay
Please give example how your child is not able to do things that other same aged children can do.
Tell me about her birth history and developmental histroy (i.e. achievement of siting, walking, speaking, etc,),
Knowing Her current status of development will further helpful to know the status.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.