What is the size of the follicle which produces good quality of egg ?

Hi doc, my wife had undergone follicle study on my 15th days of cycle. Sonography report shown Lt. Overy follicle 27.6mm and E. Thickness 11.4. Not raptured after given injection Zy HCG 10000. What is the reason. What is the maximum size of follicle which produce a good quality of eggs after raptured., my wife had undergone follicle study on my 12th day and report shown Lt ovaian follicle 18.5mm and Endometrial thickness 8.0mm But the egg is not ruptured after given Injection Zy HCG 10,000 on 12th day. After follicular study done on 14th days Lt. ovarian seen 23.0 mm and E. thickness is 10.5. When will be egg raptured and what is the reason for not rapture after given injection Zy HCG 10000. Rapture of egg depends on size or days of cycle. Before last to last cycle (April month) follicle raptured on 18th days of cycle and it was Lt. Overy follicle 19.5mm and E. thickness 10mm after given inject Zy HCG 5000. Please explain.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011