Hello and welcome to HCM
Before commenting on your semen analysis
, I would like to tell you the normal semen parameters as per WHO criteria:
1. Volume: More than or equal to 2 ml /ejaculate
2. pH: Alkaline
3. Liquefaction time: 20 min- 1hour
4. Sperm counts: More than or equal to 20 million sperms/ml of semen
5. Motility: >50% spermes should have rapid forward movement
6. Morphology: > 50% sperm should have normal morphology
7. Culture: Sterile, no organism sholud grow
Your report tells that your sperm count is low (Only 8 million/ml?)
Motility and morphology are normal.
Pus cells are present. Their presence indicate infection.
Culture shows growth of Staphylococcus
bacteria which is sensitive to a number of antibiotics. One of these antibiotics can be started.
Get your semen analysis repeated once you complete the course of antibiotic.
Whether the sprem count is really low or this is a spurious decrease will be known after that only.
Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal