What is the side effects of over masturbation?

Hi! Im Brand from Kurdistan and Im 17.. I usually Masturbation 4-5 times per day and somtimes 6 times ... is this right thing or im sick? do i lose my personalty when i do this ?! and what is the side effect
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011

Welcome to health care magic forum
excess of every thing is bad ,try to curtail it,get involved in other activities so your attention is diverted
Wish you good health
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. First of all avoid masturbation for some days. At a younger age people usually have more sex drive and their frequency of masturbation is maximum. You can indulge in this activity as long as it is pleasurable and you have the drive for it. it should not cause you any pain.

You can indulge in other activities like reading, cycling etc or some hobby so that you avoid masturbation. Hope it helps you. Regards.