What is the side effect of depakote oxyelite ?

seizure medication and oxyELITE are their any side effects i should be concerened about?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011
Hello

Most common side effects persist or become troublesome or bothersome when using Depakote oxyelite for long duration & Delayed-Release Tablets:

Change in appetite; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; hair loss; headache; indigestion; nausea; stomach cramps or pain; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness; weight changes.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”