What is the semi-solid clear colour blood clot that I got after my periods ?

I had just finished going to the restroom when i wiped myself and noticed a semi-solid blood clot like thing on the toilet paper. It was different than the normal stuff that comes during a menstrual cycle . It had some white stuff on it and it was about the size of my pinky fingernail . I am 20 years old and just recently became sexually active. I just got period a week ago and it was a week early because i missed one birth control pill. I m not sure if it could be a miscarriage or not...
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011