What is the remedy to get rid of defecation post every meal ?

Hi, I have tendency to defecate after every meal esp Breakfast or lunch... rarely during advise what to do?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Feb 2012
Hi, welcome to H.C.M.Forum, you have to change the pattern of eating. avoid junk foods, spices and chillies, this will relieve the problem 50%.then still you want, can use anti spasmodics with the advise of a doctor. thank you.

You may consult a homeopathic physician nearby as after a detailed case taking and study, homeopathy can offer great results.