What is the remedy of teredium eye disease ?

I have a teredium desease, what is the remedy. almost 5 years that I have a teredium desease.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
What is the remedy of tiridium disease
Possibly you are making mistake in spelling, It is Pterygium. It is often observed as a part of allergic illness. Do you have asthma, had atopic dermatitis in the childhood or do you suffer from any allergy. Do Skin patch test find out agent to which you are allergic. And get treated.
You might not get benefited by this, then you can consult ophthalmologist and get a surgery -- diversion of growing end of the lesion.
Finally it is benign -- DO NOT WORRY IF YOU DO NOT DO ANYTHING, BUT GET CONFIRMED THAT IT IS PTERYGIUM.
Mail me photographs.
THANKS.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.As long as it is not growing in size and not approaching the pupil area(the black area in the center of eye),you do not need any treatment.Normally it is very slow growing and does not need any treatment.If it is leading any visual problems you may need excision.Please get in touch with a eye specialist then.
wishing you good health.

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Thanks for query,
You mean Pteregium,it is a growth of membrane on the sclera,starting from side and coming near pupil.
If pterigium reached to pupil you may get difficulty in vision.
So better you consult ophthalmologist and get it operated.
Once it covers pupil,your vision in that eye will suffer.
Ok and bye.
welcome to hcm,
perhaps you spell eye disease you are suffereing ,I am in respect ful agreement two learned doctor to consult in your case with opthomologist for proper treatment near you.
dr.mohsin madni
madni66@saudia.com