What is the remedy for yellow powdery substance on the armpit and the chest ?

Yellow Powdery substance on my armpit hairs? and my chest has i dont know Pores? all over it around the collar area. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Hi..dear spoonguard..,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Yellow Powdery substance....might be due to..,
intake of medicines or diet ..which appears in the form of Sweat..,
So don't worry...If U stop the particular diet or medicine (Drug)..,
Automatically Ur problem will go...,
If persist even after stopping above things..,
Immediately consult Ur Doctor....thanQ
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi Spoonguard, welcome to H.C.M.Forum. it might be dried salts from your sweat, they might be coloured yellow and is the excreta of the diet you took. or it may be the powder you are using or the dust from your work place.consult a physician for confirmation and treatment. thank you.