What is the remedy for stiffness in the left clavicle area with nausea ?

I am having a tightness feeling in my left clavicle area. If you feel the area compared to the right side it doesnt feel really swollen. I can just feel tightness when I move certain positions. I will randomly ache. I have also been feeling nauseas lately. I have been to ENT , infectious disease Dr.,They dont seem to think this is an issue. Im just worried because I do have a small lymph node above my left clavicle in my neck that is a little hard/swollen but not big at all. I had a ct scan about a month ago of chest/abdomin/pelvis that all came back clear/good. and my last blood tests came back with all in normal ranges. My question is where do I go from here?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012