1. Do you suffer from heartburn
and acid reflux? Stress
increases acid reflux, causing dryness in the throat and worsening a coated tongue. Take a tablet of omeprazole
20 mg early in the morning half an hour before breakfast on an empty stomach for 6 - 8 weeks.
2. The coated tongue is usually bacterial and fungal overgrowth. Use a Betadine
gargle and Candid mouth paint for a week.
3. Cut down on milk and milk products.
4. Clean your tongue regularly. Rule out any dental and sinus disease.
5. How are your bowel movements? Do you suffer from constipation?