What is the remedy for shrinking fibroids ?

I need help pls as regard my fibroid issue. i am loosing it,my husband wants a child. need help as to what remedy can shrink it. shrink
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
hi fola,

are you taking any medicines for the fibroid now?

if not now itself consult one doctor and start medication or surgery which doctor advise

also you can try any good ayurveda doctor available at your area

both will give better result

thanking you

General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello fola;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you have fibroid either single or multiple it is important to see the size of fibroids.Small fibroids less than 3-4 cms do not trouble much so if there are one or two of them you can even have baby inspite of the small fibroids.But if the fibroids are big then you need to get treated and there is no medicine that can dissolve it so mostly you will have to get treated surgically.Please consult a Gynaecologist and discuss regarding the possible treatment.