What is the remedy for severe spasms below the sternum in one post gall bladder removal and subsequent choledocojejunostomy ?

I m suffering from severe epigastric/biliary spasms. I have a lengthy history as a result of a complicated gallbladder removal and subsequent choledocojejunostomy. Since then I get these gallbladder - like attacks just under my sternum, radiating to my right shoulder and arm . Last week I experienced the worst one I ve ever had. Normally I take buscopan as soon as they start, so they never get that severe, with the exception of a few times over the last 14 years. My CT Scan , and XRays are normal, but my LFT s are elevated. I m having another spasm now, but the buscopan is not working, I ve also taken my prescribed pain medication, but no relief. What can I do to stop the spasm?? Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012