What is the remedy for severe bloating and abdominal pain in a smoking and alcohol addict ?

From last few months i am suffering from abdomen bloating and sometime has a liquidy stool . I have taken lots of treatment of antibiotoic ( cefixime ordinazole) pre & per biotic and pantaprazole. but i got a relief of only few days again after some day i feel bloating and abdomen pain.Doctors suggest me its a Colitis . I did all my test of SGPT and Stool but they are normal. Some times i take alcohal and cigrattes. So please suggest me what the main cause of it and alcohal is harmful in this case or not.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012