What is the remedy for runny nose with foul smelling green snot and recurring eczema in a 3 year old ?

My 3 year old got a cold about 4 months ago and her nose has continued to be runny with green snot. It is mainly on one side but sometimes both. It smells really bad like something dead. Dentist and doctor both said its indigestion . I ve taken things such as citrus out of her diet and tried childrens Tums numerous times and it doesn t go away. Other than the snot drying and scabbing her noise she doesn t complain or act sick. At the same time she broke out in a rash that the doctor said was excema. Rash goes completely away with hydrocortisone cream but if I stop putting it on her for one day she instantly stats getting a rash again.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012