What is the remedy for recurring tonsillitis post intake of sour things and what are the advantages of tonsillectomy ?

my hair are falling very much that my hair become thin in quantity, my cycles are disturbed little bit , i have not gain my weight since 6 years , are these symptoms is due to tonsilitis? having tonsils attack since i was in 4 class have acute attack but i did not remove them....but now a days even i eat a little bit sour thing or even a lemon a get little attack of i am preventing to eat sour things its necessory that i should done tonsilectomy now? And what is dis advantages of tonsilectomy on my body and life after operation according to latest research ? will my weight will be gained..? and may i will become healthy
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012