What is the remedy for recurring red blotchy itchy marks on face and cheeks ?

I have been breaking out with red blotchy itchy marks on my face , cheecks then at the corners of my mouth . This firs happened approx. two months but I attributed it to wearing make up for about a week then the cold windy weather without proper head gear. It went away after about two weeks then nothing for about three weeks then about three weeks ago it came back. It lasted about two weeks I do not wear make-up or use moisturizers, I use to put alo vera gel on during the day then vitamin e on at night. I stooped doing that. I tried some neosporien cream but it made my face itch and burn . I recently bought dermatological natural face soap , new sheets/towel and natural detergent to see if this will help. I thought it might be it went away for about four days but it keeps coming back, now it is not as red or blotchy but is itchy and looks like my face is peeling around my upper cheeks and corners of my mouth. It burns but I m afraid to put anything on it, also with it getting sunnier out the heat seems to make it react more. AHHH any thoughts I can t see my doctor until the end of April.??
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012