What is the remedy for premature greying of hair ?

hi doctor . i have problem in my hair , i have alot of white hair and my age is 21 . i heard about black hair serum as treatment is it useful or not ?? and is there any treatment for white hair please doctor tell me the cure .. and if now there is no treatment , do u suspect in the near future there will be tratment about white hair please doctor help me and by the way iam in medical college so iam your partner and that is honor to me .. please doctor read the question carefuly and answer me ..thanks alot
Asked On : Sat, 3 Mar 2012

Well this condition is known as 'premature canities'
you need to check you haemoglobin, serrum ferritin, zinc and copper levels.

Currently the options available are limited.
You can try No grey capsules - one capsule per day and No gray lotion 1ml twice a day.
Please follow with your dermatologist regarding the same.

The results are variable.

Let me know if you have any further questions