What is the remedy for pimple on the bottom of the breast that has a smelly discharge ?

I have this thing on the bottom of my right breast . Its like a pimple but never comes to a head and is sort of flat. Anyways I have had it for a year and it smells horrible. I am very top heavy so i sweat a lot in my bra seeing as i live in the south and its hot most of the year. If i squeeze on it a liquid will come out that smells really bad and it never goes away. It doesnt hurt, its not hard, I dont know what it is. Can you help?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012