What is the remedy for persistent, non-healing sores on the legs and abdomen ?

I have had sores, non- healing , for the most part, for the past 4 years, on my legs and abdomen ...around the umbilicus mainly. There is a definate pattern to all of them. They are circular in shape with an odd lip , (for lack of better word to use), around the outer edge. The best way to describe the appearance is just like a contact lens . They do scab over, after a while, but then open up again, only to repeat the non-healing phase, ending with a dark brown to purple scar that does not go away or even fade. There are also these black specks in and around the lesions...very odd. Also have sensations of movement on and under my skin . They do bleed quite a bit even though they are somewhat superficial, as far as I can tell. I welcome ANY advice, information, suggestions or recommendations!!!...PLEASE...signed, Desperate
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012