What is the remedy for pain above the hip post intake of glass cleaner ?

I am well aware eight ballz glass cleaner can be used as an addictive drug and has many negative side effects, however, I tried it once, consuming a third of the 500mg vile. The packaging specifically notes that this formulation does not contain MDPV, Methylone, or Mephedrone , and I am aware that I made a gamble by using it even once since the active compound is completely unknown to me, though some have mentioned a-PVP as a possibility. I do not feel any strong urge to try it again, however I am curious about some mild pain I am experiencing just above my left hip. After drinking copious amounts of water it seems to lessen, and my guess (and hope) is that it will disappear in a day or so since I am discontinuing use. What is the source of this pain, is there anything else I should be doing to correct it that I m not aware of, and am I completely wrong to not be very worried?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012