What is the remedy for mumps with one sided chills causing difficulty in speaking ?

Hi I am 32 yrs old male; I am suffering from parotitis ( mumps ) for the past 45 days. One month back I went to a doctor with Jaw pain and swelling , he said I got parotitis and sunmandibular adenitis and prescribed me heavy antibiotics, which made me very weak; and then I consulted another doctor and he said I should not take antibiotics as mumps is a virus infection and since I took heavy antibiotics I got weak, so he asked me to stop the antibiotics and take complete rest and have orange juice. I used to have orange juice regularly (4-5 times per day), but i didnt get cured. Then when I was browsing 2-1/2 weeks back i found citrus fruit will aggravate parotitis (mumps)... and i stopped that also; now I feel the swelling of the salivary glands and pain, and one sided chills and very hard to speak...Please help me out of what to do? thanks in advance...
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012