What is the remedy for itchiness and rash over the body due to a tattoo ?

Please help.I just recently got a new tattoo.On the back of my calf .A bit smaller then the palm of my hand .I have over 20 tattoos,so this is nowhere near my first.However,this is the first time that I broke out around my tattoo.Little white pimples .OK,I figured that I overmoisturising/or allergic reaction to the lotion ...However,I also have some pimples on the front of my leg,and even one on my stomach.Id say about 15 in all.I just need to be reassured that I am OK.It has not gotten worse in 2 days,but freaked me out that the pimples are in other spots on my body then just by the tattooand some are red.And some have red around pimple.Thank You SO much! PS.No pus .No pain.The tattoo itself is perfectly fine,except a little dry because I put NOTHING on it yesterday.Still red around the tat.Been 5 days.Bumps itch like crazy
Asked On : Wed, 29 Feb 2012