What is the remedy for intense pain in the shoulder and joints ?

i am a hairstylist and new to the industry. So as my clientel builds the busier i have been. I takes every ounce of me to get through the day/week. I feel like i am falling apart and cannot go on. I have worked towards this for the past three years at a very high end salon and im required to work full time. I dont think i can go on my shoulders and every other joint is killing me. I also have two children that need me one has eds as well and is in physical therapy . I do not have the time to take myself. Im worried i cannot work to care for my family. Am i only doing further damage by working so much?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012