What is the remedy for inhalation of bleach fumes ?

bleach flumes I was cleaning bathroom and inhaled bleach fumes and mixed with works bathroom clearness.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Feb 2012

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.
I think you might have inhaled small amount and if you don't have any symptoms i think you need not to worry.
I advice if you have any symptoms, it is better to see physician. While meeting doctor don't forget to take the container of bleach as it is important to know the con taint while treating you.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further queries.