What is the remedy for immense pain due to recurring endometriosis ?

I need a doctor that will work with me on letting me pay so much down for a hysterectomy and then pay payments to pay it off. Im tired of living with this pain that Ive had since my 10 year old was born. Ive had endometriosis 3 times and it seems to keep coming back. I cant work and keep a job due to this pain and I cant enjoy time with my 4 children and my significant other. Intimacy is painful at times and I want to be able to enjoy the time with my children and my significant other as well as being able to work and support my family. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can get this done please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012