What is the remedy for frequent shriveling of penis with frequent urination and erectile dysfunction ?

Hi doctor well for about the last six months I have had several symptoms that have bothered me first my penis seemes to shrivel up often and I often have to urine and I don t seem to get enough blood flow which makes it difficult to get erections and maintain. Originally my primary doctor though I had a prostate infection and prescribed cypro and later bactrim . They somewhat helped my symptoms but did not cure me. So he sent me to a specialist. Specialist believes I have an overactive bladder and I m on Vesicare. It somewhat helps with the frequent urination but does not help with the lack of blood flow to my penis and the frequent shriveling
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012